01 May 2006

My phone is a fashion icon

Its been a long time coming, is it just me or are others in the same predicament ?
After conducting research on what mobile phone to buy, I finally reached the conclusion on getting a Motorola RAZR V3i, as it met my criteria, looked slick and would not embarrass me in public when I took it out to answer a call. Based on the reviews it also had great standby and talk time which was great as I had just acquired a new contract which gave me loads of free airtime, which meant I could inflict punishment on a few mates whenever I felt like it, anytime of the day or night, by talking for ages.
When my phone arrived I loved it and even left the sticky cellophane on it, so that it would not come to any harm, with the debris in my pocket. The last thing I wanted was a scratch on my big boys toy. Things have changed now. I wish I had waited a bit longer as newer and better models are coming out and I feel that I just cant pose with my Motorola rza v31 anymore. Some of my mates say I am crazy as they believe a mobile phone is not a fashion accessory, it is just a device for making and receiving call.
Even though I agree with their comments to a certain extent I strongly believe that your phone does say something about who you are. I won't be seen carrying a brick, would you?

No comments: