13 May 2006

Why did I get a huge phone bill, I was abroad and did not even make a call ?

For many of us summer is on the way, about time too. Many of us tend to go abroad to enjoy various locations, hang out with friends or to sample the local culture, or for the lads and lasses, brush up on their drinking skills and to show off their latest dance steps. This can sometimes be an eventful occasion.

Most people tend to take their mobile phones with them in order to keep in touch with friends and foes, but on their arrival I have heard of many people getting a shock of their lives when their mobile phone bill arrives, despite not making a single call whilst abroad.

The reason why this happens will be explained in my next post. I will also discuss ways in which it can be avoided or how the costs can be reduced.

Look out for my next post you just can't afford to miss it, this post will save you money.



No comments: